Thursday, June 11, 2015

Been a while

I haven't posted a recent update because my family moved to a new house. If there is a more abhorrent process in our lives that doesn't involve the collapse of modern civilization, I don't know what it is. 

So quit whining and update what's going on with the game?

Okay.

Right now we're working on a script for our kickstarter video.  I'm not going to give away any details, but it involves a really cute actress.  Nobody famous... or not yet anyway.

The script writing isn't hard, because I'm funny and my daugh... er, the actress is funny too.  It should be a blast to do.

We've continued the testing process, taking the game out in public. It's been played at an author convention, a gaming convention... and by a mathematician who loves the game now.  That's a good sign.  When the math guys love your game, you've closed the holes.

We've started very early testing of our next game, which I'm not at liberty to disclose the name of yet. You'll get more SOON™.

What else... there is a lot of behind the scenes discussion right now on packaging, marketing, and getting this thing ready to fly.  We welcome suggestions from the public, and I believe that means you.  If you know a good card printer that prints nice black core cards, feel free to speak up for them and help out our project.  Same goes if you have any Kickstarter tips.  I'd love to see them in the comments below.

Oh, and if you're not familiar with this by now, I'm also an author.  My book is on sale for the next week for .99 on Amazon Kindle.  Offer ends June 18th. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RY202VO?*Version*=1&*entries*=0


No comments:

Post a Comment